Welcome to MyKingswood, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MyKingswood there's a chance to win 3 hours of detective work by a Private Investigator.
Join the MyKingswood grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
Whitfield Tabernacle is a famous historical building built in 1741, which until 1989 was used by Kingswood residents for a range of community activities. A local group of partners have a vision to bring the Tabernacle back into community use and would like to understand what you would like to use it for. Click below to take part in a short survey...
There are plans to demolish the multi-storey car park at Kings Chase Shopping Centre and build a three storey extension to the existing shopping centre.
Click the link below to view the planning application and share your thoughts.
Latest items from BBC News:
• Grenfell Tower: Corporate manslaughter considered by police
• Russia sanctions: Trump's hand forced by Senate vote
• Scaramucci in vulgar tirade against White House colleague Priebus
• 'Just care about the people': Inside Yemen's civil war
• Nadiya: 'No arranged marriage for my children'